IN THE NEWS
- JPMorgan Works to Avert Split of Chief and Chairman Roles New York Times DealBook, S. Craig and J. Silver-Greenberg, April 5, 2013
- Mutual Funds Slow to Engage on Political Spending Social Funds, Robert Kropp, December 11, 2012
- More CEOs Are Learning Who’s the Boss BusinessWeek, Alex Nussbaum, Drew Armstrong and Jeff Green, November 12, 2012
- Major Companies Quietly Reducing Emissions and Saving Money Bloomberg, Maria Galluci, InsideClimate News, September 6, 2012
- Big mutual funds split with management at Citigroup, JPMorgan Ross Kerber, Reuters, August 28, 2011
- Proxy Voting on Climate Change by Mutual Funds Fails to Account for Materiality Robert Kropp, SocialFunds.com, June 9, 2012
- Bridging the divide between climate disclosure and investment decisions Jackie Cook, CDSB Blog, June 6, 2012
- Analysis: More U.S. shareholders call for independent chairmen Ross Kerber, Reuters, May 18, 2012
- Many U.S Mutual Fund Companies Falling Short in Proxy Voting on Climate Change Ceres Press Release, Boston, May 14, 2012
- When Your 401(K) Provider Doesn’t Vote Your Interests Lewis Braham, Bloomberg, May 4, 2012
- Analysis: Citi’s pay rejection a wake-up call to boards. Dena Aubin and Ross Kerber, Reuters, Apr 18, 2012.
- Fink Leverages BlackRock’s $3.5 Trillion in Shareholder Push Christopher Condon and Sree Vidya Bhaktavatsalam, Bloomberg, January 19, 2012
- Federated cryptically votes nay on corporate pay. Ross Kerber, Reuters, Jan 12, 2012.
- Support by Mutual Funds for Sustainability Proposals Increases, but is it Happening Quickly Enough? Robert Kropp, Social Funds, November 16, 2011.
- The mystery of mutual fund proxy votes. Marla Brill, Reuters. November 1, 2011
- Proxy Voting for Sustainability The Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation, October 16, 2011
- Ceres Report Calls on Investors to Adopt Stronger Proxy Voting Guidelines for Environmental and Social Issues Ceres Press Release, Sept 22, 2011
- Key Voters, Funds Brush Aside Anger On CEO Pay Ian Salisbury, Wall Street Journal, May 18, 2011
- Fewer Mutual Funds Voted for Climate Resolutions in 2010 Robert Kropp, SocialFunds.com, April 11, 2011
Contact Jackie Cook at: firstname.lastname@example.org